Not everything in your closet needs to be dry cleaned but some items are going to last longer and look better if you do. Our Queens dry cleaner helps clear up the questions you may have about what should and shouldn’t come to our dry cleaning service:
You should dry clean…
- Items made from silk, rayon, taffeta, or other delicate fabrics.
- Clothing that has decoration such as beading, sequins, or other embellishments.
- Items that have “dry clean only” on their care tags.
You should wash at home…
- Items made from sturdy fabrics like cotton or polyester.
- Clothing that indicates washing instructions on the care tag (just be sure to follow the recommended instructions).
- Cashmere items, which should be hand washed in a sink.
If you are in doubt about which items you should dry clean and which you can do at home, you can give our Queen dry cleaner a call. We’ll give you our honest opinion about what’s best to do with your clothing items to get the most life from each item. When in doubt, though, a trip to the dry cleaner is safest for your clothes because the process is easier on them than going through a machine.
You can call Bonnie Brite Cleaners in Queens and take advantage of our pickup and delivery service. We’ll come to your location and pick up your dry cleaning items and return them to you looking as good as new. Schedule a pickup time by giving us a call or contacting us through our website today!